Q: I reset trip A by mistake! Can I undo that?

I drive a 2016 civic, 6 month old car. I've been maintaining trip A for "total miles" & trip B for "each fuel refill". A few days back after getting gas, I reset trip A by mistake. Is there a way to undo?

I do not know much about cars, appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks!

Hello there, unfortunately there is no way to undo deleting the Trip A reset on your 2016 Honda Civic. The vehicle’s odometer keeps track of the total milage and cannot be deleted or changed. In most cases the dual trips are used to monitor monthly and gas refill intervals. The experienced and qualified Technicians at YourMechanic are available for any further questions or service needs you may have.