Q: Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

asked by on November 10, 2016

Can I drive to a local garage on 0.3 bar pressure?

Thanks Amy

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr

Hi, i have holden cruze 2010 model. Engine warning light comes on the dashboard. what does it mean?

My engine whines. It was low on power steering fluid, but adding did not make it goes away. Does it sometimes take a few minutes 2000 Mercury Villager

Hi there - your whining noise is probably due to air still being in the steering system, which can be removed by turning the steering all the way to the right, then to the left - repeat a couple of...

My car has high miles and tonight it began "missing" and the engine does not seem as "smooth" as usual.

Hello. The symptoms you describe can be caused by a wide variety of issues. If the Check Engine Light has come on, then I would recommend retrieving the trouble codes as the possibilities could be many. Issues with the fuel...

Ran out of oil and engine knocked, is it broken?

Hello! Thank you for writing in with this question. First off, stop trying to crank the engine. It may have seized up and by continuing to crank it you will likely damage the internal engine components and make it a...