Q: Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Can I drive to a local garage on 0.3 bar pressure?

Thanks Amy

Q: My engine rattles while idle and losing power while driving

This is a common sign of a failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the...

Q: Hey, I have a QX70 2015 3.7 6cyl .. so when you changed my oil i used the filter type 15208-31u00 which is slightly longer that the OEM

There are some advantages and disadvantages to this. The advantage to this is obviously more oil flow and circulation. The disadvantage could mean oil pressure fluctuations as the size of the oil filter is determined by the volume of oil...

Q: I took off from a stop sign felt like something stuck and than sounded like i had a flat tire. Now it's making a loud Thumping in 2014 Kia Sorento

Hello - this issue (or issues) may be a combination of multiple problems. The "stuck" issue at the stop light may be a brake not releasing when you take your foot off the brake pedal. The thumping noise once you...