Q: Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Can I drive to a local garage on 0.3 bar pressure?

Thanks Amy

3. Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Q: I'm about to buy a new car I. have a VW Jetta and wanting to switch to a Mini but my sister says they need a lot of repairs. What's your thoughts?

The average rating for the 2017 Mini Cooper is around a 6.7 with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. The fuel economy and performance are both good around 7.0 to 8.0 range on the scale. The concern...

Q: Very little heat from vents 2004 Mini Cooper

Hello - the lack of heater function could have 5 causes: the engine is not getting up to correct temperature (center of the gauge) due to a malfunctioning thermostat - not likely in your case since the temp gauge is...

Q: Our Honda power steering light comes on but not always and can't be diagnosed by Honda technician. What should I try next?

From what I gather is that you brought it to the dealer and the mechanic cannot verify the light coming on. If this is the case then this is why the mechanic cannot diagnose the problem. The mechanic cannot diagnose...