Q: Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Can I drive to a local garage on 0.3 bar pressure?

Thanks Amy

3. Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Q: When should I get my tires changed?

Tires generally should not be left in service on a car for more than 10 years after the date of manufacture molded onto the tire sidewall. Once tires reach 4/32 inch of remaining tread depth, it is wise to start...

Q: Can your fork from your gear box break and be pressured into the clutch and break? 2005 Mini Cooper

Hi there - if you are speaking of a shifter fork in the gearbox - it is not possible that a gear selector fork has damaged the clutch. It is conceivable, however unlikely, that the clutch throwout bearing fork has...

Q: After parked overnight, car loses all electrical power

Hello. This may sound strange, but were you parked under a street light when the battery died? I have experienced faulty florescent lights putting out RF signals (the signals that your remote fob use) that do not let the car...