Q: Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Can I drive to a local garage on 0.3 bar pressure?

Thanks Amy

Q: Multiple warning lights on dash

When dealing with a push button start style vehicle the brake pedal must be fully depressed four the vehicle to turn over. If you are fully depressing the brake pedal then there could be an issue with the brake pedal...

Q: Car shaking, engine light and traction off. Codes P0300, P0301, P0304, and P0351

Hi Getze. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The OBD-II codes you've indicated show that you have a series of random misfires - specifically on cylinders #1 & #4. This may be caused by the new spark plugs or the plug...

Q: Noise at higher speeds, engine revs in park

Hello. The first step would be to have the new tires that you installed inspected for defects and to make sure that they were properly balanced. I would also have the wheel bearings checked as they could be causing the...