Q: Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Can I drive to a local garage on 0.3 bar pressure?

Thanks Amy

3. Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Q: 2005 mini cooper s is parked and wont go into reverse gear. All of the other gears work except reverse.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The transmission may be having one of several issues. The shifter can become unaligned and need to be adjusted or replaced. The gearbox can also become damaged and misaligned, which also warrants them to...

Q: My EPS light comes on sometimes and does not at others. What problem does the EPS light indicate?

Hi Andre. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Instead of using a traditional hydraulic power steering system, your vehicle is equipped with electric power steering(EPS). In this system, the EPS control module receives input from the steering angle sensor. It then...

Q: Grinding and vibration from front tire.

Yes, without hearing the noises or being able to inspect the vehicle it is hard to determine with any accuracy what the items could be. You can have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, and schedule for someone to...