Q: Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Can I drive to a local garage on 0.3 bar pressure?

Thanks Amy

3. Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Q: Why would my brake light come on in my 2011 Mini Cooper Clubman

Hello. The cost to repair this would depend on what the issue is. If the brake light came on most of the time that is because the brake fluid is low. It usually gets low due to low brake pads....

Q: Coolant is leaking - how much would it cost to fix? 2009 Mini Cooper

Hello - for both the cooling system and the brake repair, a bit more information is needed. Repair costs for the cooling system leak will depend on what is causing the leak (water pump worn out, radiator hose cracked, radiator...

Q: Can you give me a thourough step by step on how to replace the drivers side cv axle on my 2015 dodge dart sxt

Hi...unfortunately, this is not a procedure that can be summarized in a brief space. Even prior to contemplating the job, you will need a calibrated torque wrench and the tightening specification for all removed bolts, particularly the axle hub nut...