Q: Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Can I drive to a local garage on 0.3 bar pressure?

Thanks Amy

Q: The front right starts shaking really bad at 30 mph. This is a rebuild car.

Anytime there is a rebuilt car title on a vehicle you never know what kind of problem caused the vehicle to be totaled by the insurance company. The insurance company determined that the needed repairs to fix the vehicle back...

Q: steering has been stiff lately and there is a squeak coming from rack and pinion

I believe that the issue you are having is due to your rack and pinion. If you are hearing a squeaking sound from the rack and pinion, there is likely a restriction in your rack and pinion most likely due...

Q: what kind of fuel should I use?

You should look at the fuel gauge and see if it says Premium Fuel Only. If it does, you'll have to run premium fuel only, otherwise you can use regular gasoline. Besides that, there are a few other ways to...