Q: Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Can I drive to a local garage on 0.3 bar pressure?

Thanks Amy

3. Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Q: Car will not shift into gear - 2007 Mini Cooper

Hi. There are a couple of reasons for this problem. One is that the clutch master cylinder has gone bad and will not engage the clutch when you are pressing on the clutch pedal. Another possible cause of this problem...

Q: Car shakes heavily when I brake

The shaking when you brake is most likely caused by one of more of your brake rotors being warped. Your steering wheel not being straight could be due to a worn suspension component in the front of your Jeep. This...

Q: When should I replace my tires?

It’s important that you keep a close eye on your tires so that you can replace them when necessary, before they become a hazard to your safety. Here’s what you should look for that may indicate you need to replace...