Q: Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Can I drive to a local garage on 0.3 bar pressure?

Thanks Amy

Q: Does my new car have a dpf filter? 2011 Renault Megani 1.5 106hp

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. Not all 1.5 liter DCI engines have a DPF filter though most of them produced after 2009 do. I believe yours will have a DPF filter but it would be best to...

Q: Idles rough after warm up.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. In most situations when the variable valve timing solenoid is damaged or causing an ignition problem, it will trigger an OBD-II code and thus illuminate the check engine light. If the warning light is...

Q: The front right starts shaking really bad at 30 mph. This is a rebuild car.

Anytime there is a rebuilt car title on a vehicle you never know what kind of problem caused the vehicle to be totaled by the insurance company. The insurance company determined that the needed repairs to fix the vehicle back...