Q: Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Can I drive to a local garage on 0.3 bar pressure?

Thanks Amy

Q: clutch or gearbox ?????

Without more information, such as the symptoms you experienced, it is nearly impossible to determine the cause of your concern. Usually a clutch will wear out before the gearbox.

Q: Multiple problems with my Mini cooper 2008 automatic

Oil leaks at the valve cover gasket and camshaft and crankshaft seals are not uncommon. Oil can also leak from the turbocharger. All of these leaks can be resolved by YourMechanic. The transmission overheating indicator is serious because overheating the...

Q: ADblue light blinking - 2015 Audi A7 Quatro

ADblue is a "reducing agent" that is injected into the exhaust system between the engine and the catalytic converter. It helps convert nitrous oxide (NOx) into harmless nitrogen and water. This is a key component for your vehicle to achieve...