Q: Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

asked by on November 10, 2016

Can I drive to a local garage on 0.3 bar pressure?

Thanks Amy

accidentally added windshield washer to coolant line instead of washer tub, just a little, maybe 1/8 of a gallon.

Hi there. A little window washer fluid will not cause any damage to your engine or the cooling system, in fact it will actually make the system work a little better as the fluid has alcohol in it. Alcohol will...

How often should I replace my tires?

Eventually, the time will come when you have to replace your tires. No matter how gentle you are, you just can’t make them last forever. When that day rolls around, make sure you do things right. What does that mean?...

Front tires screeching when turning

Hi, it sounds like the wheel bearing is starting to wear out on the right side. When you turn left all of the weight of the car is shifted to the opposite side which is extra stress then on the...