Q: Is it safe to drive with low tire pressure?

Can I drive to a local garage on 0.3 bar pressure?

Thanks Amy

Q: I recently had my camshaft and an oil leak supposedly fixed. i drove 250 miles and felt the car almost breaking down. Had to put i

It would really be difficult to determine what happened or should have been seen at what point. The only thing I can say with certainty is that if a valve had a "hole" in it, the vehicle would not have...

Q: I want to make sure the Prestone 50/50 coolant+antifreeze (with cor-guard inhibitors) is safe to put into my car?

Go with Zerex G 05 either in full strength or 50/50. It is "mini approved".

Q: Feels like something it grinding

It sounds like you may have a failing or worn out wheel bearing. A wheel bearing will usually fail due to pitting or small damage on the surface of the rollers or the bearing race. Both the surface of the...