Q: Accelerator goes all the way to the floor but the car won't revive up or move

Car wont move but it will go into gear. when you press the accelerator it doesn't moved. Replaced the throttle body that not it. What do you suggest?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor monitors the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on the gas pedal. Based upon the inputs from the sensor reading your foot’s position on the pedal, the ECU then makes the direction to supply more or less fuel to the motor. When this sensor is not working properly, this can cause intermittent responses when pressing the gas pedal. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to you home to diagnose your vehicle’s running condition.