Q: MY CAR IS OVERHEATING AND THE ENGINE LIGHT IS ON

MY CAR IS OVERHEATING AND THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON I GOT THE OBD CODES AND THEY ARE P2076 AND P0067 CAN THESE CODES CAUSE MY CAR TO OVERHEAT?

A: The code P2076 is for the intake manifold r...

The code P2076 is for the intake manifold runner control, and the other code P0067 does not show that it goes to the car and is not listed as a possible code. Your overheating should be checked before driving any further or serious engine damage can happen. Neither of these codes will cause the overheat problem and you may have a leak, stuck thermostat, or a cooling fan problem that has to be diagnosed in person by a mechanic to isolate the cause of the overheating.