Q: Acceleration problem car sometimes doesnot pick race,anybody help me

Car toyota avalon 2009 when i press the race paddle car doesnot pick acceleration most of the time,I have changed ECM , fuel pump, crank censor, throutal and accelerator paddle, but still same issue, i scan the car also but again no solution When car get race 70 to 80 it start missing race. I press acceleration sometimes it get race but most of the time it doesnot get race. I did everything i can do in three months but not getting any solution , please help me

Hi there:

If I’m understanding your question correctly, it appears you’re asking why your car won’t accelerate past 70 to 80 (but I’m not sure if you’re talking MPH or KM/H). When this happens, it’s typically a problem with a governor on the vehicle, which is usually something that is fixed or reviewed by a dealership. You might want to contact a local mechanic to complete a full check engine light inspection to determine if any electrical faults are actively stored in the ECU.

3. Acceleration problem car sometimes doesnot pick race,anybody help me