My charging system light is on honda 2016 charging system...

Q: My charging system light is on

asked by on July 07, 2017

Today changing system light on a change my battery first and after few hours my car it's die and than I change my alternator 2016 Honda accord Lx and after few hours again they show me the same message

It could be that you bought a bad alternator. There are a lot of companies that are rebuilding them that don’t do a consistently good job. But if you bought your alternator from Honda it should be OK. The alternator on your car and on most cars made after 2000 is controlled by the engine computer so problems in the charging system could be originating there or anywhere in between. Because of this, repairing a charging system problem should include a computer scan for trouble codes. You can have this done at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your car’s charging problem and let you know what it will take to solve it.