Q: Car shakes when braking - 2003 Ford Focus

asked by on September 26, 2016

My car shakes when I brake the needle hits 40 and it shakes but stops when the car hits 20 I've got new brakes pads and rotors an also drums and just today I've got the tires balance can you please help me

Brake Rotor/Disc Replacement $227.65 - $1080.24 Get a Quote
Brake Drum Replacement $233.96 - $1038.41 Get a Quote
Brake System Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If you are getting a brake pulsation, then it is in one of the rotors or the drums that are causing it. If you feel it more in the steering wheel, then it is in one or both front rotors. If you feel it more in the seat then it is most likely from one or both of the rear drums. Have a local expert, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the brake system and replace the necessary components.