Q: Lower Control Arm bushing

Hello!

2002 Envoy Right Lower control arm.

I had mine replaced but noticed the bushing is back out 1" and the mechanic said it was not a problem.

Just need someone to tell me if that is true. I have pictures up on http://tomax7.com/clients/tom .

Thanks Tom tomax7@hotmail.com

After viewing the pictures you supplied and viewing many different manufacturers of the lower control arms I do not thing the bushing is installed all the way in your control arm. I recommend you go online and print one or more of the lower control arms pictures to take back to the installer and have them get a new lower control arm and install it.