Q: Slow acceleration after timing adjustment.

slow acceleration after timing adjustment for smog to 10 degrees btdc could after speed after pushing to 1st gearr ( automatic) fail because of acceleration , Changed spark plugs situation got worse help shutting off can stay on

There could be a knock sensor that is sending a false positive signal to the ECM. If a knock sensor detects engine knock it retards the engine timing to try to stop it. If the knock sensors are working good, then the timing is off and needs readjusted. If you need further assistance with your engine having a poor acceleration, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.