Q: Where is the tpms ecu module located so I can replace?

Tire sensors are all working but not reading signal to display on menu

Hello, thank you for writing in. The TPMS module is located behind the left front wheel well. Beyond the wheel well you will need to locate the first body frame mount, and the module should be fastened to it or around it. The module will need to be disconnected and then removed from its mount to be replaced. When attaching the new module, make sure the connections are clean, dry, and tight. Keep in mind you will want to disconnect the battery before performing any type of electrical work.

3. Where is the tpms ecu module located so I can replace?