Q: wipers won't park

2005 Honda Accord. Wipers completely quit last Wednesday. Replaced with a remanufactured motor. Used wipers Friday and now they park in the middle of the window. Once they are off, they can be physically moved by hand to the parked position.

Based on what you’ve written above, it’s quite possible that the replacement wiper motor you’ve installed is damaged. This is always a risk when purchasing used parts to repair components like the wiper motor. I would recommend buying a new wiper motor and installing it; which should resolve the problem you’re experiencing.