Q: Starting trouble

Ok so a few weeks ago the alternator went and I replaced it and then it was fine then the battery dies so I replaced that too I went with the cheaper one so idk but maybe that's the issue because now it seems like when it's cold out or it's just drained and won't start without a jump. It's not the starter and the lights are very weak. I do not know what to do now or what it could be

Hi There, It sounds like you have a weak battery. If the lights dim when you turn the key to start the motor, this suggests that the battery simply does not have the proper cranking power to turn the motor over. I would recommend having an expert from YourMecanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your car.

3. Starting trouble