Q: jerking while driving

when driving my car it wants to jerk and try to shut off.... my trans shifts just fine, could you please tell me what is wrong? I have changed my idle air control valve my throttle poistion sensor, and neurtal saftety swith and not to mention the water pump.

A: Hi there. This jerking can occur for a numb...

Hi there. This jerking can occur for a number of reasons. I would first start by checking to see if the check engine light is coming on. If it is then I would scan the computer for codes. Any codes will help to indicate what is going on. If there are not codes then I would check the sensors readings to see if there areany sensors not reading correctly. It sounds like you may have an issue with the air flow sensor or it may be an issue with the throttle body itself failing. If you would like to have this jerking checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why this jerking is occurring] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-idle-is-rough-inspection