Q: Hit a pothole then ABS sensor went on and spedometer stopped working. I have a 2014 Ford Focus

Hit a pothole and my ABS sensor went on and my spedometer stopped working. Please help.

Considering that a pothole was hit, the most likely causes going to be near the suspension. I would recommend having your suspension inspected by a qualified professional to determine if any damage to parts has occurred. I would then recommend having any damage Parts replaced in order to resolve this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. Hit a pothole then ABS sensor went on and spedometer stopped working. I have a 2014 Ford Focus