Q: car sat for 14 days and now won't start even after turning it off after jumping it.

asked by on August 25, 2016

Car sat for 14 days. Will jump it and let it run but if it sits for 4 or more hours without running, it won't start again.

From what you’ve described, it sounds like your battery is not capable to hold a charge anymore for long periods of time. I suggest having the battery and charging system checked. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the battery firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.