Q: where can i find AT solenoid for Acura 2017 tlx without buying a valve body

asked by on July 28, 2017

The transmission is missing two transmission solenoid, where can i find that to buy instead of buying the valve body

Transmission shift solenoids are installed by certified mechanics dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location. If you desire that service, please use YourMechanic’s service request page for solenoid replacement. If you are inquiring about the general availability of solenoids for self install, such are readily available as individual transmission parts from the dealer as well as from any major transmission parts supply house of which there are many in every major city. If you request the service at the link, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.