Q: The D light on the dashboard keeps blinking after the gear shift from reverse to drive

The D light on the dashboard keeps blinking after the gear shifts from reverse to drive and the check engine sign pops up, but it drives ok. Please, what is the issue

Hi There, The blinking D light indicates that there is a problem with the transmission. This may be something mechanical such as a shift solenoid or possibly some electrical such as a transmission speed sensor. This may also indicate that the transmission fluid may be low as well. I would not recommend driving the vehicle any further until you have this looked at by a qualified mechanic in order to avoid any potential further damage to the transmission.

3. The D light on the dashboard keeps blinking after the gear shift from reverse to drive