1/4 steel fuel line to 1/4 fuel pump quick connect, can't...

Q: 1/4 steel fuel line to 1/4 fuel pump quick connect, can't find -4an to 1/4 fitting ANYWHERE!

asked by on May 31, 2017

1/4 steel fuel line to 1/4 fuel pump quick connect, can't find -4an to 1/4 fitting ANYWHERE! Alternative beside 1/4" double bead cut and flared with union to 1/4 steel evap line...

Hi there. If this is an OEM fitting application, your best bet is to contact a GM dealership, as they should have the correct parts you need. If it’s aftermarket, having a place like Parker Hose or a local fuel line supply company fabricate what you need is probably the best option here.