Q: Why does the hood of my 2012 BMW 328i get really hot?

Why does the hood of my BMW 328i get really hot after driving it?

The engine compartment will get very hot when the engine is running and with the vehicle you have most of the heat is radiated out through the hood. If you feel your hood is getting hotter than it should be getting then open the hood and make sure the inside hood insulation is in place and has not been removed. If the insulation is in place then you cannot do anything about the hood getting hot since this is normal. If the insulation is missing or damaged then you need to replace it to help reduce the heat transfer to the hood.

3. Why does the hood of my 2012 BMW 328i get really hot?