Q: Mercedes-Benz e320 won't go in first gear

Mercedes-Benz won't shift pass first gear put transmission fluid in it checked fuses but it still won't shift

Hi there. Typically when the transmission will not shift out of first gear it is due to either an obstruction of transmission fluid in the hydraulic lines inside the transmission or a shift sensor / torque converter problem. If you haven’t had the transmission fluid flushed in the past year or two, it’s likely that this might be the issue. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car will not shift inspection, so they can correctly identify the root issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. Mercedes-Benz e320 won't go in first gear