Q: I have a Broken fuel door latch and it doesn't look good 😢

I got a 2011 Hyundai Sonata and I have a broke fuel door latch because someone tried to open it while it was battery is dead now it's broken

To repair the fuel door latch, open the trunk up and remove the side covering panel where the fuel door would be located at. There you will see the the fuel door latch with a harness on it. Remove the harness and go to the fuel door. Use a 10 mm socket and remove the bolts to the fuel door latch. It will come off into the trunk. Install the new fuel door latch and secure the bolts with additional help. If there is no help, you can use tape to hold the latch in place so you can start the bolts. Then remove the tape and tighten up the bolts. Then hook up the harness and put the cover panel back on. Now you can test the fuel door latch and see if it works. If you need further assistance with the fuel door latch, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have a Broken fuel door latch and it doesn't look good 😢