Q: Truck will not turn left or right

asked by on February 17, 2016

I was in an accident and now I can't steer my truck. I believe there is something wrong with the front right wheel axle, camshaft, or ball joints. The truck rolls forward and backwards, but will not turn left or right.

Steering wheel does not turn car Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Depending on how the vehicle was hit, the steering gear may have been broken. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, check out your steering issue to identify and quote the repairs needed.