Q: Putting transmission in reverse grinds gears but not when changing any of the forward gears.

Just had transmission fluid, both transfer case lube changed.

Hi there. The issue could be either the shifter fork being bent or the reverse gear is burned up causing the transmission to grind when going in reverse. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you to diagnose your transmission.

3. Putting transmission in reverse grinds gears but not when changing any of the forward gears.