Q: Changed my brake pads, now there is a grinding noise and the brake is spongy

There is a grinding scraping noise and the breaks are spongy

Q: Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Check to see if the fluid is low and look at the back of both wheels to see which brake cylinder blew out and lost the fluid pressure.

Q: I can't find replacement control arm bushings, any thoughs?

Hey there. Thanks for writing in about your Cadillac Eldorado. For parts like these, RockAuto is a good resource. They should have what you're looking for. Once you get the part and need service done on your control arm and...

Q: Brake noise

Try and drive it for a couple weeks after inspecting to make sure everything was installed correctly. The noise may change after the pads are seated into the rotors. When a pad and rotor are new, they will not match...