Q: Changed my brake pads, now there is a grinding noise and the brake is spongy

There is a grinding scraping noise and the breaks are spongy

Q: T/F action uses the stopping power of one shoe to help increase the application force of the other shoe. Centrifugal Cen

Residual check valves hold pressure from 2-15 psi and can be used in both disc and drum brake systems. This is an average of course. A manufacturer might have a reason to increase this, but 2-15 is the norm. It...

Q: Can i put a 2000 chevy blazer motor into a 1996 honda civic

The hardware and software of the computer (powertrain control module) and transmission control module (TCM) in the Civic will only work with your present engine. So, if you change the engine to one that is not a catalog interchange for...

Q: Will brake pads from a 1996 Eagle Talon work on a 1999 Dodge Durango?

Hello there. No, these are two separate brake applications requiring different style brake calipers, so it will not work. I would suggest having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location and replace your brake pads if...