Q: Changed my brake pads, now there is a grinding noise and the brake is spongy

There is a grinding scraping noise and the breaks are spongy

Q: bleeding brakes but no pressure

Hello. This will occur if you allowed the brake fluid to get low enough during the repair and allowed air into the system. Once this occurs the only way to get the air out of the ABS module is by...

Q: ABS

It sounds like during the process of changing your shocks you may have bumped or disturbed the wheel sensors that relay information to the ABS module. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels...

Q: Shaking

Your engine has direct fuel injection. Over time, the intake valves can suffer from carbon build up because fuel is not being washed over them. Always use top tier gasoline even if you use Regular and not Premium. You can...