Q: Changed my brake pads, now there is a grinding noise and the brake is spongy

There is a grinding scraping noise and the breaks are spongy

Q: Changed brake pads and no obvious fluid leaks, brake pedal goes to floor with no resistance.

When you replace your brake pads you had to push back the caliper pistons to get the pads out and the new ones in. After the calipers are put back on you will have to pump the brake pedal several...

Q: Idles issue after warm up.

The idle control valve is the most likely cause and is the most common of problems with the vehicle for a low idle problem. You may also need to clean the throttle body and its passages with the idle control...

Q: With new rear brakes, car still won't spin on its own

Hello. After looking into this problem, I do not see where your vehicle has rear calipers but only drum brakes. For drum brakes, if the adjuster was not retracted enough the shoes will drag too much. If your vehicle did...