Q: Changed my brake pads, now there is a grinding noise and the brake is spongy

There is a grinding scraping noise and the breaks are spongy

Q: My brakes like skipped or jumped and I almost hit the curb.

Hello. There can be a hydraulic issue with the master cylinder, ABS pump, or even a brake fluid leak anywhere in the system. This is a safety issue and you should have a certified technician inspect the ABS system as...

Q: car will crank but won't turn over

Listen for the fuel pump to come on for 2 seconds when you turn the key on. You may have to listen back by the fuel tank. Check for coolant level to be low. You may have a cracked upper...

Q: When I release the brake pedal, there is a clunk sound.

What you may be hearing is the brake pads shifting inside the brake pad caliper bracket. You should have the brakes inspected to make sure the brake pads anti rattle clips are in place and the pads are in good...