Q: code po300

I have changed the control modual crank sensor plugs wires coil pack now im lost cant get the light off checked fuel injectors with a multimeter there all reading 15.4

Engine is misfiring Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0300 can set due to spark plugs that are damaged or worn; spark plug wires and/or coils that are damaged or worn; fuel injectors that are defective; EGR valves or tubes that are clogged; ignition timing that is off; vacuum leaks; fuel pressure that is low; head gasket(s) that are leaking; camshaft sensor that is faulty; crankshaft sensor that is faulty; mass air flow sensor that is faulty; oxygen sensor that is faulty; throttle position sensor that is faulty; catalytic converter that is faulty; and PCM is faulty (not common). Due to the large number of possible causes for the code having set in your car, it is recommended that you request a misfiring diagnostic during which the responding certified mechanic will use a "decision tree" to sequentially and methodically go through all of the listed possibilities until the fault is identified. Once the fault is identified, the mechanic will let you know of any required parts and the cost to install the part(s).