Q: My truck wont start when i insert the key and give it a turn

When i try to turn on my truck i hear a clicking noise that is comeing from the fuse box. I noticed the thing that was clicking was a realy.

A: This is a very common problem related to st...

This is a very common problem related to starting on many cars. This is often times the result of a faulty starter relay. This is a relay that directs power from the battery to the starter allowing it to engage the flywheel and turn the engine over. When this is not working properly, this can cause the clicking sound you’ve described. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to replace your starter relay.