Q: Ima having a whining noise problem when i accelerate. THE BELT is in good condition. Can I take this in the road to Vegas ?

Ima having a whining noise problem when i accelerate. THE BELT is in good condition. Can I take this in the road to Vegas ?

Hello there, a whining noise is a common problem with your 2004 Honda Accord. There are many potential causes for this noise but the most likely are a belt idler, tensioner, alternator, water pump, AC compressor, timing belt, or a timing belt idler.

The whining noise is a sign a part is failing, if any of those parts fail it could become a large problem. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your whining noise and make any repairs required.

• Ima having a whining noise problem when i accelerate. THE BELT is in good condition. Can I take this in the road to Vegas ?