Q: Front light goes on and off

I have a 2016 Kia Rio EX GDI Hatchback. I make sure all the light are off once I get out the car, then I lock the car and the front lights start to flash on and off

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. This is a normal condition for the lights to flash when setting the locks. This is an indicator to the driver that the locks have engaged and the security system is now active. If the lights are flashing too many times, then the security is setting itself too many times. If the lights continue to be flashing too many times, I recommend taking the vehicle to the dealer and explaining the issue to them to determine if this needs to be addressed.

3. Front light goes on and off