Q: took car to get oil change and brakes put on the rear and it came out shaking like a leaf on a tree. It shakes bad in drive not

I took my car to get the oil changed and rear brakes changed and when I was given my car it came back shaking in while in drive and at 45 Mike's per hour and it never did that before o and I had them replace the power.steering pressure hose.

You may have a broken motor mount and one of the tires may need balanced. I would suggest having the tires and motor mounts checked and maybe even the engine drive belts rechecked to see if the power steering hose replacement was not put back together correctly.

3. took car to get oil change and brakes put on the rear and it came out shaking like a leaf on a tree. It shakes bad in drive not