seems to be stuck in 2nd or 1st cant tell

i have a 2002 chevy cavalier and its throwing 4 codes P0758, P0753, P1860, and P0135, the first three codes are related to the transmission solenoids, before knowing all of this i was told it just needed a new transmission, i replaced the trans. still doing the same thing it was before i put the trans. in.. i have checked the fuse for the main solenoid and its good the wires going from the fuse to the computer are good and the wire running into the trans. are good.. whats my next step?

Here are a few things to check next:

• With a fully charged battery, test the voltage on the ERLS fuse, Key On Engine Off (KOEO) and the transmission connector connected.
  • If the voltage is low at the fuse, replace the ignition switch.
  • If the voltage is OK at the fuse, but low at the transmission, pin E, check the Pink wire through connector 100, pin B1. (Connector 100 is a 38 pin connector, at the left rear side of the engine compartment.)
  • Test for 12v at the Pink wire at the front O2 sensor, key on, back probing.
  • If no voltage, check repair at splice 107.

Also, look for corrosion at all connections and splices.