Q: How do you store presets in the XM Radio?

How do you store presets in the XM Radio?

The audio system in your Honda Accord allows you to program preset stations in the AM and FM bands, but also in your XM radio. You can store up to 12 channels using the 6 Preset buttons on your audio system interface. All you need to do to store a channel is:

1. Press the XM button.

2. Find the channel you want to store (using the selector knob, scan function or the category feature).

3. Press and hold the button where you want to store the preset. It will beep when the channel is stored.

4. Repeat this process for each station you want to store (up to 12 – 6 from XM1 and 6 from XM 2).

Tip

To change from XM1 to XM2 or back again, just press the XM button again.