How long does it take to replace a slave cylinder on an 0...

Q: How long does it take to replace a slave cylinder on an 03'Honda Element

Clutch pedal is fine but the shifter is really stiff and hard to shift into and out of every gear.

My car has 230k miles.

Hi there. The time of labor to remove and replace the clutch slave cylinder on a 2003 Honda Element is about 3 and a half to 4 hours to replace including bleeding the hydraulic system. If you need further assistance with your clutch slave cylinder replacement, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.