Q: Maintaing power in a 1968 Charger

I have a 1968 Charger with all stuck components and it runs like a dream. Could you recommend what rider would be best to maintain the power?

A: That baby was made for high-test gas. So, y...

That baby was made for high-test gas. So, you have to buy the best gas you can find. I say use the Shell V-power if you live in the United States. That seems to be the best gasoline for those old cars. You can’t drive it on regular gas because they weren’t made for that, and back then, the octane was higher as well. If you want to use a really good gas, you’d want to change the oil and filter. And make sure to use good oil and don’t use synthetic oil. I say use Castrol GTX normal oil on that. You’ve got a good car so take care of it.