Q: Hole in radiator, leaking

Saw liquid was leaking from the bottom on the passenger side by the engine, had my cousin take a look to see where it was coming from, and noticed it was the radiator and there was a hole with everything leaking out. Last night I drive it and there was nothing until this morning when i went for work, however once I saw it leaking and had an idea what it could be I havent drove it. It is parked where I stay at, not sure if i could drive to a shop or try to get someone to look at it where it's parked.

Any leaks in a cooling system, including those in a radiator, can be repaired by requesting YourMechanic’s mobile diagnostic and repair services. So, you need not move the vehicle. If you would like the radiator replacement performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request radiator replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Hole in radiator, leaking