Q: Dodge Stratus 2002, Car won't start and No clicking sound

Hello, When i tried my car to start, it won't even no clicking sound, i have checked the fuse and they are fine. When i try to read error code plugin a reader, it does show anything, what will be the problem?

A: Hello. If there is no sound or any other re...

Hello. If there is no sound or any other response when trying to start your vehicle then it is usually a failing battery, a bad connection at the battery, or possibly a failed starter. There are other things it can be like the ignition switch or the transmission position sensor, but those are not as common. I first load test the battery and check the connections at the battery. If those are fine then I check for power at the starter when trying to start if. If power is present then the starter is bad. If there is not then the circuit will need to be fully tested with a voltage meter. If you need to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose this.