Q: Can I install a temperature gauge on my vue? It doesn't have one.

I don't trust lights and would like to actally see what temperature my vue is runming at rather than just a light popping on (according to the manual) when it over heats.

You can either have an aftermarket gauge installed, or you can get a ScanGauge which I personally really like. They simply plug into your OBD service port, and feed a lot of useful vehicle information, including real time coolant temperature. That way you can easily monitor your vehicle for any abnormalities, drops in fuel economy, and even scan for fault codes. Then if you ever have any mechanical problems, you will be able to give the mechanic more useful advice to help diagnose the problem.

3. Can I install a temperature gauge on my vue? It doesn't have one.