Q: Mazda 6 reliability

Is the 2014 mazda 6 a reliable car? Does it have any history of major break downs? Would you recommended this car? Will this car be more expensive to repair because it is foreign?

While we are not permitted to endorse certain makes and models of vehicles, we can tell you there are several other websites that not only have customer reviews, but also list the common problems. Often you can find great information on forum websites that allow current owners to discuss the pros and cons. We also recommend that regardless of which type of vehicle you are looking at, that you do have a pre-purchase inspection done! This will cover a ton of components by visually and audibly measuring and observing them from the outside of the vehicle. Technicians also can give you advice on what to pay attention to, and what you can do to ease the car buying process.

3. Mazda 6 reliability