Q: The heat in my car started blowing cold then car ran hot then cut off now it won't turn over

Was driving my car the heater started blowing cold then my car overheated rather quickly then just cut off now it won't turn over

The heater may have started to go cold due to the engine getting low on coolant and from the overheating. The engine may now not turn over due to overheating until the engine stopped seized the motor and coolant may have filled one of the cylinders from a blown head gasket or cracked head. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the system and engine out for the damage the overheating caused.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr