Q: Vibration when applying brakes and when steering.

asked by on October 25, 2016

Front end vibrates when turning steering wheel or when brakes are applied even when stopped.

Tie Rod End Replacement $113.60 - $484.81 Get a Quote
Power Steering Pump Replacement $158.61 - $1631.96 Get a Quote
Control Arm Assembly Replacement $115.19 - $913.70 Get a Quote

Hi. This sounds like there is something loose with the front suspension. The inner and or outer tie rods could be worn out causing this issue. There could be a problem with the steering rack binding up as well. I have also seen bad power steering pumps cause this issue too. There also could possibly be loose or worn lower control arms causing this problem as well. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come and do a steering and suspension inspection so that this can be addressed.