Q: Disabling the alarm on the 2002 Sebring Coupe

I have a 2002 Sebring 3.0, 2-door Coupe and the alarm won't stop going off. Took the fuses off the horn but the lights keep going off. It keeps killing my battery. How can I disable the factory alarm? Any idea? Something seems wrong.

Yes it is wrong. The factory alarm is the part of the main computer of the car. You can’t really disable them. You either fix them. You might call a professional and they’ll know how to disconnect the parts from the alarm computer that makes the lights flash. You can’t cut the lights off because you wouldn’t have any lights on at night. But a pro mechanic would be able to go through the wiring diagram of the computer and see which ones turn the lights flashing on and off for the alarm and then have those wires disconnected. The aftermarket ones are better. You just disconnect them. You can’t do that with the factory one. If you need to have this checked, have a mechanic inspect your electrical system to see what should be done.

3. Disabling the alarm on the 2002 Sebring Coupe