Q: My tire blew on my 2016 Ford Fusion and theres a line or cord broken. Since than I noticed that my rear park aid, hill assist, and

My tire blew on the highway and when it did there was a broken cord/line. The notifications popped up on my dashboard telling me that my rear park aid is off, the hill assist is off as well as my traction. Is there a good chance that the broken line is for the features I listed above.

If you are referring to an "electrical wire" breaking, then the answer is, "yes", a break in the wire could account for the malfunctions you have noted. If the damage is limited to just the wiring, a certified mechanic could resolve this for you during an electrical components repair. Once the wire is repaired, which should of course be done in any event, the mechanic will confirm proper operation of all systems. If a problem still remains, the malfunction will have to be diagnosed further. Of course, get the wire repaired first inasmuch as there is no wiring on a vehicle that is optional or unnecessary.

3. My tire blew on my 2016 Ford Fusion and theres a line or cord broken. Since than I noticed that my rear park aid, hill assist, and