Q: My 2015 Lexus GX460 parking brake needs adjusting, is there any way to adjust it? The car is AWD , an think it has 4 wheel disk br

Took the RSV TO A LEXUS DEALER AN THEY SAID THERE IS NO WAY TO ADJUST THE PARKING BRAKE !!!!

There are adjusters within the parking brake shoe assembly on each rear wheel. To access the adjusters, the rotors are removed, and through an iterative process, the adjustment is made. If you desire that your parking brake be adjusted, please request parking brake adjustment and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My 2015 Lexus GX460 parking brake needs adjusting, is there any way to adjust it? The car is AWD , an think it has 4 wheel disk br