Q: Pressure plate is grinding after clutch installation?

I got my clutch replaced and with a performance one and i had to switch out the pressure plate twice because its grinding and not grabbing like its suspose to and have to jump start which has been taking a second and when i get it to start it doesnt sound as loud, like its not giving out as much power as should . Everytime you try engaging the clutch it grinds and wont fully grab like suspose to. Changed the entire clutch kit even brand new clutch fork and slave cyclinder.

Hello. It sounds to me like something is misaligned, too wide or out of adjustment. The old and new parts should have been compared before you put the new parts into your vehicle to make sure everything lines up. I suggest that you check the reviews on your performance parts you purchased as well. Some performance parts providers claim it to work fine but when you read the reviews it says otherwise. Also be sure to use the clutch alignment tool when installing the clutch kit. Please also check the shim between the engine block and transmission bell housing. If the shim is not in its proper place it can cause the engine and transmission to seat together too closely which would cause an issue such as you’ve described.