Q: Driving below 30 mph, front wheels seem to wobble. New tires and rotated balanced.

asked by on September 12, 2017

Driving below 30 miles from start, front wheels seem to wobable, but become normal when picking up speed. No issue at high speed. Tires are under 9000 miles. Already balanced and rotated the tires twice after the symptom started, but did not solve the problem.

You should have the front wheel bearings in the hubs checked for any looseness. This can cause wheel wobble. Also if the front axles are binding can cause the wobble.