Q: My 1999 Buick Regal will go into reverse and move, but when I put it into drive it just revs up and won't move.

My 1999 bucik regal ls will not move in drive . when I put it in reverse it will move like supposed to but as soon as I put it in drive and put my foot on the petal it will just rev up the engine as if it was in park . I tried 1st and 3rd gear and it didn't move either so I tried 2nd and it hesitated but it also jumped the whole time it was trying to move

Hi there. Check the transmission fluid and see if its low or dark. If the fluid is full and red in color, then the transmission is slipping. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with your transmission.

3. My 1999 Buick Regal will go into reverse and move, but when I put it into drive it just revs up and won't move.