Q: Water leak causing overheating

Water is leaking from my car's radiator and causing it to overheat.

A: Replacing the radiator is a straightforward...

Replacing the radiator is a straightforward job. Any time the cooling system is serviced, the rest of the system will need to be tested as well. Do not continue to drive the car with the risk of overheating it. Damage is done every time you do, though it might take some time to show up. If you would like this inspected or repaired, consider having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come and diagnose your car overheating and replace your radiator if required.