Q: My vehicle started making this noise yesterday when I stop or start to go.

I turned my car left last night and it started making a noise and now it does it when I stop or initially start to go.

An "obvious" noise such as the one you are describing will, more than likely, be readily sourced to the failing component if you have a certified mechanic diagnose it. The service to request is a suspension/drive train noise diagnostic during which the responding certified mechanic will consider these common possibilities: failed outboard CV joint, including tears in the rubber CV boots, loose lug nuts, loose brake parts such as caliper and/or caliper torque plate that is bolted to the steering knuckle, loose bushings in the sway bar, including links and/or control arm bushings, faulty strut mount(s), and any other movable and/or bolted on components in the front suspension and steering system on the vehicle. If you set up the recommended diagnostic, the source of the noise will be identified and the mechanic will indicate the cost to repair. Please let us know if you have any follow up questions.

3. My vehicle started making this noise yesterday when I stop or start to go.