Q: Is a 2003 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor a good idea to buy for 8k? The car only has 39k miles on it

asked by on May 23, 2017

I'm interested in purchasing a 2003 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor for business use. It has only 39k miles on it. I was wondering if this is a good investment, please help.

Hi there. To be honest, $8,000 for a 2003 Kompressor with less than 40,000 miles is a steal of a deal. However, that also raises some serious questions as to whether the vehicle has been in an accident, or had mechanical damage; such as a previously blown head gasket. Before you purchase the vehicle, I would highly recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to the location of the vehicle and complete a pre-purchase car inspection. This will allow them to inspect the vehicle to determine if there are any mechanical issues that would lead to excessive repairs.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr