Q: Screw in tire that is leaking air quickly. Should I remove the screw if air is lost when attempting?

Possibly quaternary inch screw stuck between treads on tire. Air is lost when attempting to remove the screw. Should I attempt to remove the screw or will pressure cause harm to me ?

Hi There, Removing the screw from the tire may cause more harm and damage as this will cause it to continue leaking. I would suggest having the tire removed by a qualified mechanic such as one from YourMechanic and have a spare tire put on to get you safely to a local tire shop to have the damaged tire replaced.

3. Screw in tire that is leaking air quickly. Should I remove the screw if air is lost when attempting?