Q: My truck isn't idling right and is burging a lot of gas

I have a 1995 isuzu pickup 2.3 l and I've been having some idle problem first my car wouldn't idle down after running for a while then it started to just run very rich. So this morning I started it up and it would not idle until l it was warm then I went out a little later and the idle was very speratic for a few minutes until the car shit down completely i read the trouble codes on it just on a whim and it read code 12 and 34

Code 12 will always flash when checking for codes. With the engine off, there is no ignition pulse so Code 12 is normal to see. Code 34 has to do with the MAP sensor. Manifold Absolute Pressure. It’s basically a vacuum sensor. The code can be set due to a failed MAP sensor or even a vacuum leak. A failed MAP sensor or vacuum leak can cause hard starting, rough or rich running, and even stalling. Vacuum leaks can be due to a broken or detached vacuum line, or even a vacuum leak within the power brake booster (if equipped with power brakes). If vacuum readings are all good and no leaks found, replacing the MAP sensor may resolve your issues. However, you may want to have a certified technician diagnose the fault code properly to be certain there is not another cause.

3. My truck isn't idling right and is burging a lot of gas